Monday, February 23, 2015

02-23-15 Today’s Challenge on my adventure

#GenghisGrillAd, #HealthKwest, & #GenghisGrill
Today’s challenge was to check-in on facebook during our visit to the restaurant.  We were very excited to be their today to show the video to the managers and employees.  The individuals who viewed the movie enjoyed it and thought it was a well done video.
It can be found on youtube called:  2015 Genghis Grill Health Kwest – Uptown Funk – DeBlieck
A special thank you to all the individuals who helped with this planning, developing, and editing the video.  It takes a village to make something this awesome and we did!  You guys rocked it!
DSC00105 DSC00107Next photos are from my work out this morning with Lynette and our trainer Krissy.  She had us working on arms today. I was dying but hey this is so worth the work…  As they say no pain no gain.  I even got on the floor and was able to get up by myself, this was very exciting for me, I have not done that in a long time.
IMG_1809  IMG_1810  IMG_1811
The next photos are tracking my experiences at the restaurant today. As always it was a wonderful.
2-23-15 Todays check-in at Genghis Grill
Check-in on Facebook
IMG_1805IMG_1807
IMG_1808
Selfie outside the restaurant today.
The last photo is a special moment when I was driving home, I saw a hawk on our branch out side our home.  I just had to get a photo.  I wished I could have gotten closer.
IMG_1803
I thought this was neat to see a Hawk resting in a tree so close to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment