Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2-17-15 - Trivial Question


Today I started with a brisk walk with my coach/mentor @LynetteS.  She encouraged me to walk 2 minutes and do a brisk walk for 45 seconds.  At first I could not believe I could not do this.  I thought are you kidding; I did attempt it.  After a few attempts around the indoor track I realized I could do these steps.  At first I could not quite hold my head up without looking down, move my arms, or even by walking on the pads of my feet.  At the end of the 2 minutes, I had to keep reminding myself how to do this step.

After work I did another 2.5 miles with my husband, we had a nice talk and walk around the neighbor. I still can not believe I am walking, walking, and walking.  I realize I need to do this to get a good cardio workout.

I am slowly discovering this cardio work out will help me with my endurance and feeling better about myself and health.

Part of the Genghis health challenge today was to write about the veggies on the fresh bar and which one were high in vitamin C.  I looked at each of the veggies to see which ones, I guess at several but still looked as was surprised on several.  Just because they are green does not always mean they are high in certain vitamins.  Each of the veggies do taste good.

Signing off for tonight

Conni

#GenghisGrillAd and #HealthKwest 

No comments:

Post a Comment