Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 5:  Yesterday, on my 60 day challenge we were asked a question to answer Here is my question from Genghis Grill:

1) ‪#‎HealthKwest‬ trivia time! Which ingredient listed below is a good source of Vitamin B12?
             A) Mandarin Orange
             B) Jalapenos
             C) Scallops
             D) Tomatoes
Here is my answer: The great news is that the answer is C (Scallops) a serving of scallops not only are very high in vitamin B-12 but also provide 17% of your daily iron requirement and 12% of your daily calcium requirement. This is a big deal when you goal is to get and stay healthy. Iron oxygenates your blood, calcium strengthen bones and teeth among other things. B-12 is an essential nutrient and proper intake is vital to good health, since it is required to maintain red blood cells and healthy nerve cells. With that in mind, this Valentine my husband Adam and I plan to add scallops to our bowls. #Healthkwest and ‪#‎GenghisGrillAD‬ ‪#‎candelucero‬


Day 5: photo - at the restaurant with my coach, mentor, and friend. We enjoyed a excellent bowl of chicken and veggies and the staff was excellent and helpful.
Day 5:  We find challenges, are a way to experience our behaviors and habits. The hardest challenge for me is to open up and write about my challenges, to share my experiences and share who them with the world, my family, and friends.  I am trying my best to be a good person and write what I am feeling, how I want to change, and how I am exercising.  I walked over 10000 steps yesterday, ate healthy, and spent time with family.  By the early evening my stomach was upset and I was exhausted for personal reason.  The personal reason for my exhaustion was I lacked sleep and we celebrated the life a dear friend.  This friend was like a brother-in-law to me, he wife my sister.  He was loved my his family and friends.  


No comments:

Post a Comment