Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2-24-15 Today Challenge is a green bowl

2-24-15 Today Challenge is a green bowl

#HealthKwest  #GenghisGrillAd #GenghisGrill
Well I must back up a couple of hours, yesterday I was walking with my husband.  We had to stop and see a beautiful sunset.  I have to share the photos and it was special time we were walking together.
IMG_1812
IMG_1815
It was cold yesterday but I have to tell ya! it is colder tonight!
IMG_1817
IMG_1824
Green Bowl, before the wonderful chiefs cooked them.
Today challenge was to build a bowl of greens.  I love vegetables so this was exactly what I was looking for in a challenge.  Tonight I selected celery, green onions, jalapenos, and spinach.  Oh yea and green chili.   All these veggies cooked make a great flavor along with scallops.
IMG_1826
IMG_1827
IMG_1829
Veggies cooked afterwards with Napa Cabbage!!!! Yum!
Tonight we are not walking, it is cold and rainy.  I am going to attempt a workout here at the house watching a exercise videos. I have a hard time following a dance video, I will have to see how I do with this… pictures tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment