Saturday, March 14, 2015

03-14-15 – Quick Workout Tips and video

03-14-15 – Quick Workout Tips and video (#GenghisGrillAd and #healthkwest and #fancorps)

Today’s Challenge:  We are all busy and sometimes we only have a few minutes to exercise. Write a blog on a short and quick cardio workout that could be useful to someone that is always on the go.
short cardio workout for someone who is on the go can walk for 15 minutes each day.  Complete a 5 minute warm up with stretches.  Then walk for 5 minutes at a steady pace after walking for 5 cool down by walking slowly for 5 minutes. Then thru out the day walk about 5 minutes down the hall on every hour; while at work.
I went a little further and did a video of myself doing an exercise video. Here is the link on youtube: https://youtu.be/hBc5KasU84I
I  most definitely I have a busy schedule and finding time is a must to do a workout.  Each day begins with driving to the gym, where my mentor and we workout for an hour.  On Mondays and Wednesday we are doing weight training; one day legs/abs and the other day is arms/back
IMG_1628kwest 2015 086
Then on Tuesday and Thursdays we are walking for an hour.
IMG_1767
We do swimming and spinning some days as well. I have learned exercise is makes me feeling better throughout the day.  I have more energy…
IMG_3807

No comments:

Post a Comment