Thursday, March 19, 2015

3-19-15 (CH CH CH Change)

#Healthkwest and #GenghisGrillAd
Today challenge is to write a blog about any physical and emotional changes I have felt during my "Health Kwest" so far.
Interesting that the "change" challenge should be today because it kind of follow my last blog about "self-awareness".  
picture
#1 Changes is "just begin"
What do I feel about change? Changes are sort of threatening, it moves you out of your comfort zone.  I know change is a new or different way of getting something done whether it is physical and/or emotional change.  I know to be part of a change you have to make a schedule and accept you need to do this for yourself everyday not just for this competition but for the rest of your life. 
Before I was selected for the health kwest challenge. I  started eating healthy but I was not exercising.  This challenge has helped me change the exercise habit. I am now walking at least 3 miles once a day and have added another form of exercise within the day.  I am either swimming or doing weight training.  I have a terrific mentor who walks with me everyday.
 IMG_1765
Change is a a mindset whether it is emotional or physical.  I can see change that I have decreased inches and can consider buying smaller clothes but I instance on wearing my bigger size.  This is an emotional change for me because I have spent so many years in the same size and right now I can not see the smaller size.  
IMG_1808
Emotional change for me today.  My mentor she is an important individual in my life and she has worked so hard with on my kwest and has been there every step of the way. Today my emotions got the best of me and I snapped at her.  I know she is trying to help but I just could not handle helpful comments.  I just wanted to walk, even though I know I needed to pick up the pace and so did she.  So today I have to say thank you for being there and being so patience with me through this emotional change. Thanks for being there and being so supportive.  We got this!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment