Monday, March 16, 2015

3-16-15 New Learnings

#GenghisGrillAd and #HealthKwest

This is an awesome self awareness challenge and I am learning a lot about myself and growing in so many ways except size!
We must consider everyday is a good day, and we learn new things from what we read or hear from individuals.  What involves the real truth depends how we use this information we are given. Anyways, I applied for this Leadership training program.  I knew I did not have most of the required qualification but I thought what the heck apply anyways.  I wanted this training ship, Well technically I found out today I did not get a spot.  I did not hear from the organization but I heard from a friend who also got one of the spots. These are hard positions to get, according to people who had gotten them before, there were only appropriately 10 spots for 4 border “states” regions.
Normally when I am upset about something for example not getting the training-ship and I would eat my frustrating away.  Well I have learned from attending wellness classes, working with my mentors, and retraining my wellness of mind, I am not eating.  I did rummage through my kitchen only to catch myself and said what the heck I am doing. Yes, I am frustrated about not getting this, I do have the education but not the work experience.
My frustrated stated, usually involves raiding the refrigerator and choosing to eat unhealthy items, I decided to blog my feelings and thoughts.  Yes, I wanted this slot but I have to tell myself better luck next time. I believe there is something out there bigger and better.  From this experience, I believed I could grow and learn from other individuals. It’s better to have your health and body, healthy, then letting the small things cause a sweat.   “I got this”!….
IMG_2277
Go for a walk it better than eating and after you spend time enjoying the flowers and trees you will find that you feel better!
IMG_2272IMG_2276

IMG_2273

No comments:

Post a Comment