Saturday, March 7, 2015

3-17-15 - Today Challenge answer the question on Facebook

#HealthKwest and #GenghisGrillAd
Today challenge was to answer a question locate d on the Genghis Grill Facebook page:  The question is… What protein option(s) are a good source of Omega-3 Fatty acid?
Option(s) of protein, which are a good source and omega-3 Fatty acid, which are cold water oily fish (salmon, sardinesanchovies, mackerelherring, and lake trout) or other oily fish such as tuna. Other food that have a source of protein and omega 3 egg(s); yogurt, Cheddar cheese, tofu, beans, walnuts, flaxseed and flaxseed oil.
omega3
When eating protein it keeps us feeling full and helps build up our muscles. Omega-3 fatty acids are the “good” type of fats, also they may help reduce the risk lower the risk of heart disease, depression, dementia, and arthritis.  Furthermore, our bodies cannot make Omega-3, so we have to consume it or take supplements.
omega-3-s5-photo-of-omega-3-foods
This website from choosemyplate.org that will provide you with the amount of protein we should be eating on a daily basis.  http://www.choosemyplate.gov/food-groups/protein-foods-amount.pdf
Today's Quote:  I didn't start out about weight loss. I was very tired and my energy was low. This is my second go-around in love, so I want to make sure I'll be around to enjoy it.  Niecy Nash
I had a change yesterday, I went from drinking coffee with milk to black coffee.  At first I was not sure I wanted my cup of coffee but I did drink it.  I think it going to take some getting use too.. 
IMG_2073
Today Cecilia and her friends joined us for lunch, with their parents.  It was a nice change to see teenagers having fun and talking about their ensemble that they had earlier that day.  Cecilia got a 1 for her solo but we were not sure what they got for the trio.   

No comments:

Post a Comment